GI Social is a powerful tool with a good functionality. It is the tools of this platform that make it so special. From engagement to analytics, from monitoring to collaboration, GI Social has every feature you require for a social media management tool. GI Social allows its customers to promote their brand through social media channels, generate quality leads, and increase social traffic to their websites, all within one platform.
- GI Social allows you to share posts on various social media websites. An extremely user-friendly interface, powerful integrations, and highly capable features make it an excellent tool for small businesses and individuals’ alike. GI Social offers a suite of capable features aimed primarily at Multi-Brand management.
- One of the big features that separate GI Social from the rest is the ability to integrate multiple social networks into one single platform.
- Some top features of this platform are its ability to post to and connect with social networks at once, schedule updates, and engage with your followers. It supports publishing to Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, Email, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
- You can also use GI Social for your email marketing campaigns by using one of their preset email templates or design your own. Then, you can personalize and schedule emails to best fit your needs.
- GI Social not only helps you draft, schedule and post messages in the social realm, but it also allows you to assign and manage tasks among team members and track and measure your social performance.
- It provides Real-time collaboration for better community management and higher engagement. You can create teams, assign tasks and set permissions across teams.
- It is a good Listening platform – Track what people are saying about your brand, product or competitor.
- It provides good overview analytics of social media and the web through integration with Google Analytics – In-depth analysis with customized and exportable reports.
- GI Social`s pricing model includes a free plan for individual users and small businesses, at Rs.5 /day as well as several paid plans. It also has custom pricing on an unlimited access plan for enterprise companies unlocking more functionality.
- In any case, you first sign up for the free account and select your features suited for your business requirements.
- It is ideal for a business of any size (small, medium and large).
- Whether you are using it for the first time or are an experienced user, you get 24×7 customer support, which makes it a must-have tool.